How can i Render my Blogger Blog using the Chrome Frame?
1. Log in to your Blogger account
2. Go to Design > Edit HTML tab.
3. Look for <head> and immediately below it paste the following line of code.
1. Better and Faster Rendering (if GCF is installed on the visitors PC)
2. Normal rendering (if GCF is not installed) – No the user won’t be prompted to install the Chrome Frame(unless you add some extra scripts to do that). How can i prompt the visitor to install the Chrome Frame? If you want, you can prompt IE users( who have not installed GCF) to install GCF. This is optional . To prompt users, Follow these steps.
1. Once again Login to your Blogger Account
2. Go to Design > Edit HTML
3. Look for </head> and just above that add the following code snippet
4. Save the Template. Now the IE user will be prompted to install the Chrome Frame(if he hasn’t got it already). This prompt will appear only once(stored in cookie).